Trying for a baby
My Naturally Fertile Programme enhances hormonal effectiveness, reduces stress, improves your diet and general wellbeing.
We nourish the soil to plant the best seeds, to grow abundance.
Naturally Fertile Programme
“I’ve helped couples with a range of issues including endometriosis, PCOS, recurrent miscarriage, low ovarian reserve, poor egg and semen quality; but sometimes infertility can be unexplained, though in Chinese Medicine we always find a diagnosis.”
Experience these evidence-based improvements:
- Better regulation of fertility hormones – stress can disrupt the function of hormones in the body. It is thought to influence female menstrual cycles (so ovulation and egg quality) and sperm quality (count, shape and motility). Repeated failures every month brings much stress, as does going through Assisted Reproduction such as IVF. Acupuncture counteracts these effects for both men and women.
- Increased blood flow to the reproductive organs – one of the consequences of stress is decreased blood flow, so restricting nutrients and oxygen to growing eggs and sperm. This could impair the quality and so reduce the chances of successful conception. Research has seen increases in blood flow to the ovaries and womb, enhancing the womb lining to increase the chances of implantation.
- Making you feel good – acupuncture increases your ‘happy hormones’ such as endorphins making you feel calm, light, unburdened – simply puts you in a good mood and leads to better, restorative sleep. This improves your health more generally.
How it Works
Preparing to conceive is very important. It helps you have the best possible pregnancy, birth and healthy baby. The egg and sperm take about three months to develop, so see this as your minimum preparation time where you can influence egg and sperm quality. Nutrition changes can take longer to affect the body fully, so thinking 4 to 6 months ahead is much better. Often making lifestyle changes is a gradual transition too, so give yourself this time.
Your mind and body preparation for conception starts with a consultation where we look at your medical history and review any test results, investigations and previous treatment. I’ll explain about acupuncture and you’ll have the opportunity to ask me questions. Following this consultation you’ll be given an feedback on your treatment, this might include dietary and lifestyle advice. Hormone tests may be required and this may influence your treatment. I may recommend you consult with a nutritionist or other relevant practitioners. I’m interested in measurable outcomes. We can do this by taking tests and retesting or looking at health indicators from your consultation. It tells me that both you and I are doing the right thing.
Initial Consultation (60 Mins)
- Indepth medical consultation to assess your needs, review test results, explore underlying health concerns.
- Email feedback of your treatment plan; including where relevant, diet and lifestyle inspiration, together with advice for medical testing or referral to other health practitioners, such as nutritionists, your GP, gynaecologist or urologist.
£130 couples (90 minutes zoom or in-person) (either consultation together or 45 minutes each running one after the other)
Follow Up Sessions (45 Mins)
After your initial consultation, you may decide you have sufficient information to continue on your own or sign up for 12 weekly follow up sessions (45 minutes). If you are unsure if acupuncture is for you, then book an introductory treatment session before investing in a package. You will have 6 months to take your sessions from the date of purchase.
£720 twelve sessions (£60 per session) Recommended
OPtional Extra Sessions
At the finish of this programme, additional sessions are available
£75 single sessions
£280 four session package (£70 per session)
£520 eight session package (£65 per session)
If you have any sessions from your package that you are not able to take, you can gift them to family or friends. In exceptional circumstances you can be refunded for sessions not taken. All packages are time-limited, extendable at my discretion.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS BEFORE BOOKING THIS PROGRAMME, OR WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS YOUR NEEDS,
GET IN TOUCH
Packages are non-refundable, except in exceptional circumstances, instead you can convert the treatment to other conditions or gift them to a friend. All packages are time-limited, extendable at my discretion.